Wednesday, November 18, 2009

time.




Boo. I haven't found the time to do any posting. I miss it.

I've been slammed at work (Which is actually a good thing. I've been working on some exciting design projects) and by the time I've belly danced and managed to get home, I'm worn out. On Sunday I finally caught up on folding 8 loads of laundry and as a reward I read some of my new book, The Time Traveler's Wife.

That's all that's really new. That and birthday parties, dinner gatherings, and celebrating our 6 month anniversary (which is actually very exciting!). This weekend I'm heading to Ohio to see some people who are very special to me. And then Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. I'm making all the desserts this year, I'm pretty excited. I would love is my treats looks like the ones in these images. One can hope.

I'll be back to the blogging world soon, I hope.

xoxo

[image via Style Me Pretty & Martha]

1 comment:

  1. Love these!!! So pretty and look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete