Monday, January 4, 2010

Shabby Apple

It's been a whirlwind. One week of swine flu, a sleep-all-day-because-I'm-ill Christmas, followed by our first wedding shoot, lots of loving family visits and dinners, New Year's parties, lots of Glee, a new camera to play with, and another wedding. We survived. We learned a lot, and it was glorious. Last night Jonathan's parents came over to say goodbye and they helped us take down our first Christmas tree. The holidays are over and I think my cough is finally gone.

I'm ready to get my life back in order and I'm ready to start blogging again. I miss you!

I must finish some freelance work this week as well as finish the photos from the wedding.
I have lots to post so check back this week.



In the mean time, stop by Shabby Apple for some well deserved eye candy. It's a beautiful and inspirational shop. If you've got cash to splurge, get 20% off by entering WINTER20OFF at checkout.

Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment