Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're back!

Orlando was fun.
The Bahamas were beautiful.
Dallas was hot. It was nice to have the family together. We're now the P90x family. It's pretty exciting.

Since we've been home we've harvested more squash than I've bought in my entire life. We have multiple reports of visitors coming by picking upwards of 27 squashes in one sitting. The cucumbers also have gone crazy. Before leaving we had 2 or 3 flowers. We came home to over 20 cucumbers ready for picking! Needless to say, it's been exciting.

We came home. I worked for 3 days then flew back to Orlando to shoot a wedding. It was so amazing. I loved every moment of it.

Now I'm back and I finally settling back into the normal life. We had a date night last night and ate the freshest pizza I think I've ever had. From there to frozen yogurt and then to BB&B to get a hammock stand. We finished off the night assembling it and laying in it until we almost fell asleep. Glorious!

I shall resume to blogging shortly. I have so much to show you!

In the mean time, here's this fab video. Ok Go, you never cease to amaze me. Thanks J for showing me this!


No comments:

Post a Comment