Monday, July 5, 2010

dinner party from the garden

These were taken on May 25.


We eat dinner with the Coopers a lot. It's a weekly Friday night tradition. This time we called them over to our house to party. We had lots of food in our garden (and frankly I have missed entertaining since so many of our friends moved away) and wanted to have one last hurrah before we left for the Bahamas.

 On the menu was yellow squash, spinach, and basil (all from the garden) paninis. I sautéed some onions too. We topped the paninis off with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and avocado. It was seriously delicious. And now I'm hungry.




Lovely table setting thanks to the boys.



Yum.

We finished with Publix brand raspberry chocolate chunk frozen yogurt topped with blackberries.
Delish.

Oh I love summer. Such good food, friends, and the sunshine is seriously fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this meal, Moni!
    And you are a WONDER with the camera!!

    ReplyDelete