Thursday, October 1, 2009

colored tights



Thank you Little Paper Dog for posting about colored tights. I ♥ colored tights.

Last weekend I went to a super hero party at a friend's house. Unfortunately I realized that my wardrobe does not make it easy to create a super hero costume out of this air, so husband had a great idea. He recommended that I find the craziest things I have, put them together, grab one of our plastic guitars, and be a "guitar hero." I liked the idea so I went with it. I found purple tights, red and black striped over-the-knee socks, a tie-dye shirt, plus some black shorts and declared myself a guitar hero. If I would have had more time I would have spiked my hair or something rocker-like. Well, it worked and I got to wear fun purple tights. I think there is a picture floating around somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Anyhoo, the weather has turned colder, and I think it's entirely appropriate to wear fashionably-colored tights, ALL THE TIME. My friend Leslie is really good at doing this. I ♥ her too.

Here's to cooler weather and colored tights. Hooray!

[image via little paper dog]

No comments:

Post a Comment