Friday, October 23, 2009

home style







People often ask me what my style is at home. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I love design but sometimes it overwhelms me. And when it comes to style, I like our home, but I also know that everything in it doesn't necessarily uniformly fit into a specific style. I know that I like modern things, splashes of bright color, homemade art pieces, pictures, glass, woodsy textures, black and white, clean surfaces, and lots and lots of light.

Today I found this flikr set and I love it so much. I'd move in. Also, I think I've realized that I my ultimate dream home would have real wood floors. :) I wonder what husband thinks... :D

To see more from this home, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love sheep skin anything in homes. It instantly makes something cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. they remind me of laying in front of the fire as a kid. very cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete